To Us, the Cottage is Family. While we’re most well-known for building incredible timber frame homes, we do have opportunities for families that would prefer to rent a cottage for their escape from the stresses of life.
Renting is accessible and a preferred option for many families. Your kids don’t know or care if you own or rent the cottage. All they care about are the memories of your time spent together in a beautiful setting like Caddy Lake, year after year.
Cottage on Caddy Lake
Experience lake life at its finest at our newly built lakefront cabin on Caddy Lake. This cottage was built with relaxation and comfort in mind. Beautifully decorated and furnished, it offers a relaxing space with everything you need for an unforgettable family vacation. The cottage is perfectly situated on a calm bay; ideal for boating, swimming, paddle boarding and fishing. The lake and a gorgeous sandy beach are just steps from the front door! Our property offers the total lake life experience.
This cabin is amazing. It’s beautiful views and interior space is perfect for family vacations or gatherings. Plenty of activities to do around the white shell or just sit and relax by the fire. The cabin is very clean and near everything you need for your getaway is provided. Communication with the owner is great and check-in is a breeze. Gerrilyn is very quick to respond to any questions. Thanks for another great weekend.
4.82/5 on Airbnb!
More about this beautiful cottage:
8 GUESTS | 3 BEDROOMS | 5 BEDS | 2 BATHS
- Enjoy stunning lake views, sunsets and wildlife from all of the large windows. The cottage was built with picturesque views in mind to bring the beauty of the outdoors in
- Lots of comfy seating in the great room to allow for perfect lounging around the wood-burning fireplace
- Ladder loft has a futon that pulls out to queen size bed
- Fully equipped chef’s dream kitchen with all of the essentials
- 3 season screen room off the dining room, both have access to the huge full-width deck.
- 4-piece bath
- Master bedroom has a queen bed, spacious closet, patio doors to the deck and 3 piece ensuite with tiled shower.
- Bedroom 2 has a single over double bunk bed and patio doors to deck.
- Bedroom 3 has a single over double bunk bed.
- Large deck by the water with dock AND stairs to a sandy beach.
- A fire pit
- BBQ with propane and BBQ tools.
- Linens are provided.
- Smart TV with Satellite.
- A sound system in the great room.
- Cell phone booster and WiFi (it is cottage wifi, sometimes spotty and not super high speed).
The entire property is yours to use except one small locked closet in the hallway and the crawl space (access in storage/laundry room).
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Bring your own firewood. We like to get firewood at Tyndall Firewood Supply in Tyndall on highway #44 or Southeast Forest Products in Blumenort.
- Bring water for drinking and cooking with. The tap and shower water is drawn from the lake and goes through a filtration system but still not recommended for drinking. You can fill up your own jugs of water at the West Hawk fire hall, on the left side of the building is a freshwater outlet.
- Bring bug repellant.
- Bring towels for outdoors, such as beach towels. The towels provided are for indoor use only.
- Yard maintenance comes every Wednesday approximately 2:00 – 5:00